The US Navy said a week ago a nuclear submarine was being deployed to the Persian Gulf, and Israeli media later reported that an Israeli submarine had crossed the Suez Canal and was headed for Iran.

Tehran reported that it will defend itself, warning the United States and Israel against setting out on any “adventures” during the Trump administration’s final days in office, and as regional tensions simmer.

Iran told the USA & Israel not to cross ‘red lines’ in Gulf after reports of submarine deployments.

The report of Israeli deployment has not been confirmed officially, but Tehran on Monday reminded all players in the region that it has laid down limits for encroachment on its national security.

Tehran has accused Israel of myriad anti-Iran operations, including the assassination last month of senior nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh and many other high level Iranians.

Meanwhile, Washington has accused Iran of involvement in a rocket attack last week near its embassy in Baghdad, Iraq.

Khatibzadeh said Tehran “dismisses and condemns” the allegations made by US President Donald Trump and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo against Iran after the attack in Iraq.

The latest exchange of terse remarks and accusations come just weeks before the first anniversary of the killing of top Iranian commander Qassem Soleimani in a US drone strike in January 2020.

RT. com / ABC Flash Point WW III News 2020.

4.8 4 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
2 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Chocolate Bunny
Chocolate Bunny
Guest
28-12-20 17:02

Zionist excursion on the table?