Israelis have once again flooded the streets to demand the resignation of the regime’s prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu (who’s brother was killed in the Raid on Idi Amin), and his far-right cabinet for their failure to secure the release of captives held in the Gaza Strip.
On Tuesday night, tens of thousands gathered in several cities including Rehovot, Hod Hasharon and Tel Aviv to denounce Netanyahu for systematically obstructing the ceasefire for his personal and political gains.


What the world has been witnessing in the besieged Gaza Strip since October 7 last year is an unchecked orgy of manic violence and destruction, says a US-based scholar and activist.
Professor Assaf Kfoury, a computer science professor at Boston University and a political activist with roots in Lebanon and Palestine, said the Israeli regime could not have pursued its genocidal campaign in Gaza without the weapons supplied by the USA.
Almost the entire population of over two million has been displaced and rendered homeless. Infrastructure has been destroyed, and there are no longer any safe zones amid the Israeli bombings.



The reported death toll in Gaza is way too low by every imaginable metric. We need to be stressing this – all the more so when Israel’s apologists are vigorously engaged in a disinformation campaign to suggest that the figures are inflated.
On the assassination of Hamas politburo leader and lead negotiator Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran, the US-based academic and activist reiterated that the Tel Aviv regime is not interested in peace.
The Israeli economy is suffering greatly, and the online Israeli newspaper Times of Israel recently reported that as many as 60,000 businesses may close this year. Netanyahu is in hot water over his handling of the Gaza war and reluctance to a ceasefire.



On Sunday night, hundreds of thousands of protesters set off flares on major roads and blocked a main highway in Tel Aviv while chanting slogans.
Netanyahu and the Israeli military intentionally hindered a prisoner swap and thus they are fully responsible for the death of Israeli captives and all the other murders.
The remarks came days after the occupation’s military found the bodies of six captives in a tunnel in the southern Gaza city of Rafah. Hamas said they were killed in Israeli airstrikes.


The death of the six captives ignited fury among Israelis who have for months denounced Netanyahu’s policy of torpedoing a deal with Hamas in favor of his political interests.
No hospitals are functioning properly in Gaza amid the Israeli ban on entry of vital medical equipment and medicine, making it difficult for both doctors and patients, says a Gaza-based doctor.
Some field hospitals that have come up in refugee tents in Deir al-Balah and Khan Yunis are functioning partially but cannot address the needs of hundreds of thousands of displaced people.



According to figures released by the Palestinian health ministry last week, a total of 885 doctors and paramedics have been killed by the Israeli regime in Gaza since October 7, 2023.
A total of 520 people have been retrieved from mass graves inside hospitals across the territory. What is happening to the health sector in Gaza in all respects is very bad.
The number of people battling infectious diseases due to mass displacement is around 1.8 million. The number of cases of hepatitis infections in Gaza due to displacement is close to 72,000.



Efforts to deliver fuel to hospitals in the region have been thwarted repeatedly, with access denied five times in the past week [by Israel].
It came after the health ministry in Gaza warned that healthcare facilities in the war-wracked territory are nearing closure due to an acute fuel shortage for generators and a severe lack of medical supplies.
Meanwhile, amid the growing humanitarian catastrophe, a mass polio vaccination campaign has kicked off in the territory to inoculate children against the disease after the first case was detected recently.
PressTV / ABC Flash Point News 2024.







































If the ICC issued an arrest warrant for Putin, this Zionist lying and deceiving mass murderer should have been caged and hanged 20 years ago!
But instead he continues to kill Palestinians at free will.and without repercussions?.
More than half a million Israeli settlers have once again flocked to the streets in Tel Aviv to demand the resignation of the occupying regime’s prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, and his cabinet over their failure to reach a ceasefire deal, securing the release of captives held in Gaza.
Israeli media reported that over 500,000 people participated in the “largest-ever” anti-regime demonstration in Tel Aviv on Saturday for the eighth consecutive night.
Some 250,000 others also joined the rallies in towns elsewhere across the occupied territories, including in al-Quds, Haifa, Be’er Sheva, and near Netanyahu’s private residence in Caesare.
The media said clashes were reported with the police after the protesters blocked the highways and set a bonfire.
After 11 months of the Gaza offensive, the Tel Aviv regime has failed to achieve its declared objectives of eliminating Hamas and freeing captives, despite killing nearly 41,000 Palestinians, mostly women and children.