It would be nice to imagine that, as an Israeli officer once put it, “This time we went too far” — that the killings of 17 unarmed protesters living in the largest open air prison camp on the planet, in Gaza by Israeli snipers across a security fence last week would cause the world to sanction Israel for its conduct.
But if you look over Israel’s history, you find that the massacre has been a regular tool in the Israeli war-chest; and even worse, the Israelis have not been prosecuted for their crimes against humanity.
Many of these commanding mass murderers later became prime ministers of the Holy State in the Middle East. To put these atrocities in perspective Russia Insider assembled the following list of cruelty.
- 1946. Zionist militias blow up the south wing of the King David Hotel, killing 91 people, most of them civilians, in order to protest British rule of Palestine.
- 1948. Zionist militias kill over 100 civilians in the village of Deir Yassin, which is on the road to Jerusalem. The action helps clear the road for the military advance on Jerusalem and scares thousands of other Palestinians who flee their villages. Menachem Begin, became Israeli prime minister in 1977.
- 1948. During the expulsion of Palestinians from the central Israeli city of Lydda, more than 100 men are rounded up and held in a mosque and later massacred. The episode terrifies thousands of other Palestinians who seek refuge in the West Bank.
- 1948. Hundreds of Palestinian civilians are killed by Israeli forces in Al Dawayima village, west of Hebron. Many are killed in barbarous manner; the crime is swept under the rug for decades.
- 1953. Israeli troops led by Ariel Sharon raid the village of Qibya in the Jordanian-occupied West Bank and kill 69 people, most of them women and children, in retaliation for a cross-border raid that killed three Israelis.
- 1956. Israeli forces gun down farmers in Kfar Qasim returning from the fields who are unaware that the village had been placed under a strict curfew by the Israeli government earlier that day. Forty-eight Palestinian citizens of Israel are killed, many women and children.
- 1956. Israeli forces kill 275 Palestinians in Gaza in the midst of the Suez Crisis. The massacre is documented by Joe Sacco in Footnotes in Gaza.
- 1967. Israeli forces are said to have killed scores of Egyptian army prisoners in the Sinai during the 1967 War.
- 1970. Israel killed 46 Egyptian children and wounded 50 others during an air raid on a primary school in the village of Bahr el-Baqar, Egypt. Known as the Bahr el-Baqar Massacre,
- 1982. The Sabra and Shatilla massacres of thousands of Palestinians in Beirut refugee camps are carried out by Lebanese Phalangist militias. Ariel Sharon allows the militias to go into the camps. Sharon, who died in 2014, escaped punishment for war crimes; in fact, he became an Israeli prime minister.
- 1996. The first Qana massacre takes place when Israeli missiles strike a UN compound in southern Lebanon where many civilians have gathered seeking refuge during clashes between Israel and Hezbollah.
- 2006. The second Qana massacre takes place during the Lebanon war when Israeli missiles strike a building in a village outside Qana, killing 36 civilians, including 16 children.
- 2008-2009. During the Israeli assault on Gaza, more than 1400 Palestinians are killed over 22 days, most of them civilians. Many die, when they flee their homes to UN compounds and schools, hoping to be safe. The US regime under President Obama defends Israel from all charges. Netanyahu has not been held responsible.
- 2014. Another Israeli onslaught on Gaza, this one kills upwards of 2200 Palestinians, most of them civilians. The massacre is famous for sniper killings of unarmed people and for the killings of entire families. The international condemnation is again toothless.
- 2018. Dozens of Kite flying protesters are shot dead by Israeli female snipers, getting medals for their behavior?
Israel Palestine News / ABC Religion Flash Point 2019.
Israel represents the most evil regime in the world. While killing millions of Palestinians and Muslims living in the Middle East and the rest of the globe, it pretends to defend it rights, mass murdering entire civilizations in order for the Zionists to hold on to planet Earth as the Chosen Ones in the future?
The Jews own all the banks and institution in the world, using them in their advantage and destroy other civilizations.
Crime regime number # 1 in the world?
Hypocrisy as the Diplomacy?