Israeli Chief of Staff Eyal Zamir predicted that the US will launch a military attack against Iran within two weeks to two months, local media reported on Sunday. This is a period of uncertainty, Army Radio quoted Zamir as saying during a situation assessment meeting.
Zamir said he believes that a US strike against Tehran will take place within two weeks to two months. The radio said that a US attack against Tehran is not expected in the coming few days.

The USA does not share everything with Israel and excludes it from its decision-making processes, the broadcaster pretended.
The outlet said that Israel is worried that US President Donald Trump could reach an agreement with Iran on its nuclear program without including Iran’s ballistic missiles.
According to The Times of Israel news portal, Zamir held a series of talks over the weekend with American officials over a possible attack on Iran.
Last week, the army chief met with US Central Command chief Admiral Brad Cooper in Israel, as part of efforts between the militaries to coordinate ahead of any attack on Iran.
Trump has threatened military action against Iran amid rising tensions following anti-government protests in Iran in late December.
Iranian officials have warned that any US attack would draw a swift and comprehensive response. Israeli financial newspaper The Calcalist estimates that the cost of a possible war on Iran could reach $10 billion.
Empire of Chaos, Plunder and Strikes in panic of being evicted from Eurasia
The relatively least costly scenario is for Israel not to launch any attack at all, said Ram Aminach, a former economic adviser to the Israeli chief of staff.
Even if Israel doesn’t launch an attack, that doesn’t mean there will be no costs, he said. Air defense alone costs billions of shekels, and in such a scenario, the military cost alone could reach between 7 and 10 billion shekels ($2.23 to $3.18 billion).
Sasson Hadad, a former adviser to the army chief, said in the event of a new war, the cost could reach between 15 and 25 billion shekels ($4.78 and $8 billion). The Calcalist estimates that the cost could reach 30 billion shekels (about $9.8 billion).
Israel and USA surrender and agree to Ceasefire ending a 12-day War against Iran
These are just the military costs, not including civilian ones.
Last June, Israel, with US backing, launched a 12-day war against Iran, prompting retaliatory drone and missile attacks from Tehran before Washington announced a ceasefire.
Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei warned Sunday that a US strike on Iran would trigger a regional war, Anadolu reports.

If the USA initiates a war this time, it would spill over across the entire region, Khamenei addressed a meeting in Tehran ahead of the 47th anniversary of the 1979 Islamic Revolution, which ended the Pahlavi rule.
He dismissed Washington’s deployment of aircraft carriers and warships to the Persian Gulf, describing such moves as nothing new.
The statement fueled speculation about a possible US military strike, prompting strong reactions from Iranian officials as well as hectic diplomatic activity in the region.
Iranian authorities have accused the USA and Israel of backing what they describe as rioters and terrorists who carried out violent acts during the protests.
Iran’s parliament speaker said Sunday that European countries’ armed forces are considered terrorist organizations under Iranian law, warning that the EU would bear responsibility for the consequences of its actions against Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), according to Fars news agency, Anadolu reports.
Qatar provides Funds for Restoring over 45,000 Destroyed Houses in Gaza
Despite the growing fears of a US military strike on Iran, signs have emerged that tensions may be easing.
On Saturday, Iran’s senior official Ali Larijani said that a structured framework for negotiations is taking shape and moving forward, while dismissing what he described as excessive media hype.
Middle East Monitor / ABC Flash Point News 2026.







































This Eyal Zamir is a fraud who invented an identity that does not belong to him because he claims that his father was from Yemen and his mother from Syria and yet there is nothing about his father or his mother that anybody can find anywhere. There are no pictures of this man taken with those that he claims to be his parents. Also he looks completely different from the Jews of Yemen – and therefore – people have to wonder what is it about this man that makes him hate his own Ashkenazim racial background and he had to… Read more »
The Satanic entity is on its way to exit their hegemony?
It is already regional war. As evidenced by the hundreds of Iranian missiles targeting that sliver of a nation of Israel, and the strikes that have targeted Iran.
Iran’s parliament speaker said Sunday that European countries’ armed forces are considered “terrorist organizations” under Iranian law, warning that the EU would bear responsibility for the consequences of its actions against Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), according to Fars news agency, Anadolu reports.