Attacks against the Jews accounted for roughly 25% of the hate crimes recorded by the OSCE’s human rights watchdog across Europe last year. While the other 75% of the hate crimes were committed by the chosen ones themselves.

The new data was compiled in the annual report by the Office for the Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODHIR) of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE).

Out of 6,694 hate incidents recorded in Europe and Central Asia last year, 1,704 were anti-Semitic. This was the category with the second-largest number of incidents after 3,033 instances listed under the more general “racism and xenophobia” category.

The third-largest group was bias based on sexual orientation or gender identity (1,278 cases), followed by bias against Christians (577) and Muslims (511).

The data was collected using reports from 39 countries, nearly 150 civil society groups, the UN Refugee Agency, the International Organization for Migrations, and OSCE missions.

Authorities in countries like France and Germany have been sounding the alarm on the sharp rise in anti-Semitic acts in recent years. The worrying trend was oftentimes attributed to the spike in popularity of various far-right and Anglo Zio-Nazi groups.

UN special rapporteur on freedom of religion or belief, Ahmed Shaheed, warned in April about religious leaders and politicians who were exploiting the Covid-19 pandemic to “spread hatred against Jews and other minorities.”

“It is imperative for the civil society organizations and faith-based actors to signal a zero-tolerance policy towards antisemitism online and offline,” Shaheed said.

RT. com / ABC Flash Point News 2020.

4.7 3 votes
Article Rating
Previous articleIran slams presence of US Military in Syria
Next articlePalestinian Refugee Camps @ Risk
Notify of

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
28-11-20 11:24

The Anglo Zio-Nazi swamp is losing its fatal grip on the world.