CAIRO (Sputnik) – The United States and the United Kingdom have launched strikes on the Al Bayda province in central Yemen against the rebel Ansar Allah movement, a source in the local authorities of the province told Sputnik on Tuesday.
On Monday, the US Central Command (CENTCOM) said that a US-owned and operated container ship has been hit by a missile fired from the areas of Yemen.


Later, Yemen military spokesman Yahya Saria confirmed that its missile hit a US-owned ship in the Gulf of Aden.
The USA and the United Kingdom launched strikes on Tuesday on barracks in the province of Al Bayda, southeast of the Yemeni capital Sanaa.
British and US planes bombed the facilities of the Ansar Allah group in the military camp of the Mukayris district, on the territory of the At Taffah fortress and facilities in the Sawmaah district.

![]()
In November 2023, Yemen’s rebel Ansar Allah movement, also known as the Houthi’s, announced their intention to attack any ships associated with Israel until it stops its military actions in the Gaza Strip.
In December, US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin announced the establishment of a multinational operation to secure navigation in the Red Sea.
Last week, the US and UK military carried out airstrikes on Yemen targets in different parts of the country, including the capital of Sanaa.
Sputnik / ABC Flash Point News 2024.






































More “unauthorized” Military Use. Some say the US is a democracy
US military needs to protect weapon shipments to Israel, so it can continue killing innocent citizens.