Netanyahu orders ‘Wide-scale’ military attack in occupied West Bank villages
Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Israel Katz said Friday that they had ordered the army to launch a wide-scale military operation in Palestinian villages in the Zionist occupied West Bank, Anadolu reports. In a joint statement, Netanyahu and Katz also said the army had been instructed to demolish the home of the Palestinian … Continue reading Netanyahu orders ‘Wide-scale’ military attack in occupied West Bank villages
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed